Kujukuri Chiba

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

So another throwback post! this blog has a lot of catching up to do.

I started this post in a very sappy tone like "it was the beginning of the journey", and I reread it, WTF, I am sure if I'll get back to this post years after, or just even days, I would totally be cringing of embarrassment. ew. You can only talk about your feelings on the internet so much before it gets old.

The stay at Kujukuri, was barely a month, and it was totally short to experience everything it has to offer. But the place holds a special chunk on me, well of course, it's where the Japan adventures started. I can sense if I continue this paragraph, it will be all sentimental and mushy again. so. stopping. it. right, here.

the photos anyways..



One last throwback post, I think, and I'll be on a more recent post.

Related Posts