Hajimemashite, Nagasaki!

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Oh, where should I start talking about this city..

It was a rainy day, and autumn was about to begin. Gloomy welcome, but for me everything I saw was all bright and wonderful.  I had a Rachel Berry or Carrie Bradshaw moment when they first set foot in the Big Apple, but in my case it's Nagasaki. . I was all starry-eyed and felt like I got another chance to life.. a chance to take over the world! LOLJK.

This city reminds me pretty much of my hometown Gensan, very laid-back, so chill that you'd be greeted by furry felines on the street, or colorful koi all over downtown; yet has a very hyped city life, that you won't feel like you're living with the Croods. LOL.

So for almost 7 months of living here, (omg look who's counting!) I took zombilion photos. Which I thought would never see the light of the day, ever, because Instagram is evil! every photo should be pretty cookie-cutter perfect; and Facebook, well who uploads in albums these days?

Some of my first photos of the place I'd like to call my second home  <3

Related Posts